Please directly send the paper to the Special Issue on AI-based Situated Services for Smart Cities via the submission link as below.
(https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/journal/insubmithere.php?jcode=ijssc) (Note: Please write ICBDC 2021, in "Notes for the Editor").
Papers accepted in the special issue will be in vited to present at ICBDC 2021.
|International Journal of Space-Based and
Situated Computing (IJSSC)
Aim & Scope
International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing (IJSSC) is soliciting papers for the special issue on AI-based situated services for smart cities. The recent rise of advanced artificial intelligence technologies have reshaped many different areas of human life, involving sectors such as health, transportation, energy, business, and etc. This has flourished the development of smart cities, where smart services are provided in situ based on users’ context, e.g., location-based services. To date, the efforts in the study of AI-based situated services have been continuously increasing, but many problems remain to be studied. The primary purpose of this special issue is to showcase the latest achievements of theory and practice related to the AI-based situated services for smart cities, aiming to inspire further research in the field.
The areas of interests include, but are not limited to:
• Novel AI models for situated services in smart cities;
• Machine learning for situated services in smart cities;
• IoT systems for smart cities;
• Network Communication for smart cities;
• Sensing technologies;
• Big data processing in smart cities;
• Service management in smart cities;
• Novel network architecture for situated services;
• Security and privacy in smart cities;
• Case studies and experience of smart cities services;
• Collaborative learning;
• Applications of smart cities.